Terms & Conditions of Use
WORLD MODEL BOOK
Last update: March 2010
Except for advertising programs offered by us on the Site, the Service and Website are for personal, noncommercial use only. Here represents, warrants and confirms that no material of any kind in your account / card, or published, transmitted or otherwise shared by you on or through the Service, violates the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark , privacy, publicity or other personal or property assurances that there is no material defamatory, libelous or otherwise illegal.
You agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- collect email addresses or other contact information of users through the Service or the Site, electronically or otherwise, to send email or other unsolicited communications;
- upload, post, share, store or make available any content that we consider harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, or in violation of the privacy rights of individuals, carriers of messages of hate or discriminate in terms of ethnic and racial;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available video of a different nature from that staff that: (i) represent you or your friends, (ii) have been made by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- register more than one user account, open an account on behalf of another person or open an account on behalf of a group or entity, unless our specific authorization in writing and made by an officer of World Book Model;
- impersonate another person or entity, or provide false information about your identity, your age on or about your ties with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, reminders, promotional materials,
upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available on the Site confidential information of third parties, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
- seek personal information from a child 18 years or password or any identifying information for commercial or unlawful;
upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications means;
- intimidate or harass other users;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any Content that may constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal nature, violate the rights of a party, or which may also violate any local, state, national or International;
- use or groped to use account services or third-party systems without authorization of the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or make available content that, for the Company's sole discretion, are objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person to use or make use of the Site, or which expose the Company or its users to any kind damage or obligation.
Without limiting the above provisions, also agree to abide by the code of conduct detailed in the Rules (the site), which provides further information on the conduct authorized users.
Content posted by users on the site
You are considered solely responsible for photos, profiles (including name, image etc.), messages, notes, text, information, music, videos, ads and other content that you upload, post or display.
When you post User Content on the Site, you authorize and instruct them to create copies of the above, where it is deemed necessary to facilitate the publication and storage of Your Content on the Site Publishing Your Content site, you grant the authorization and ensuring you have the right to give permission to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully purchased and valid worldwide (with the right to grant sub-licenses) to use , copy, perform and publicly display, reformat, translate, extract (or part) and distribute such User Content for any commercial purpose, commercial or otherwise, on the site or channel connected to the site or in this promotion, and to incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of such content. You have the right to remove Your Content at any time the Site If you decide to remove your User Content, the authorization shall automatically lapse, but agree that the Company may retain archived copies of protected and private Content. Model World Book does not claim ownership of your Content, subject to any direct contracts between World Book and Model models, photographers and other individuals directly from World contrattualizate Model Book.
You, as stipulated in the agreements between you and the Company, according to the rights granted by you in these Terms, you retain ownership of all of your content and all intellectual property rights or any other rights associated with your content 'user.
Complaints relating to copyright
We respect the intellectual property of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmit the Website or the services of World Model Book, that infringes the intellectual property rights of others. As soon as we receive proper notification of a suspected breach of property rights remove the material they suspect segnalatoci or disable access, proceed to close the user account also reported on such conditions as described above and in accordance with applicable laws force. If you feel that there are materials on the Site that infringe copyrights belonging to you or you checked, you can send an alert directly to the e-mail: email@example.com.
Policy for repeated violations
The company has adopted a policy that provides, under certain circumstances and complete discretion of the company, the deactivation of user accounts responsible for repeated violations. The Company may, at its discretion, limit access to the Site and / or disable the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others, even if the breach is not repeated.
Web sites and third-party content
The Site may contain links to other sites authorized by World Book Model.
The Model World Book offers the feature whereby users of the Site are able to share with others or publish in your profile video, articles or other applications, software or third-party content from sites of third parties, and / or links to themselves through the Service Management tabs. Remind you that all the cards and equipment users are monitored by the World Model Book.
Using link-sharing by suppliers of online content
Disputes between users
Users are solely responsible for the interactions with others Model of World Book. We reserve the right, without obligation, to monitor disputes that might arise between you and other users and possibly do in order to pay through the communication between the various parties. Even organizing and designating moderators.
The World Model Book is not in any way responsible for the content or user applications, software or third party content published on the Website or in connection with the Service, both when they are published directly by the user, both when they are a consequence actions performed by users on the Site by World Model Book, third party or any instrument or application programming associated with or used on the Site or the Service. Despite being provided by our rules relating to user behavior and manner of publication of information, we do not control and are not responsible for content posted, transmitted or shared on the site or the publication of offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal or bad taste may be present on the Site or in connection with Your Content or applications, software or third party content. The Model Book World is not responsible for the behavior of users of the Site or the Service, or when they are online or otherwise.
It is possible that the availability of the Site and the Service is temporarily interrupted for the execution of maintenance operations. The Company assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission of data or errors on the transmission line and for the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications. The Model Book World is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems related to the network or telephone service, system, servers or providers computer, mobile phone or computer equipment, software, and is not required to respond for errors related to electronic mail or playback devices due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site, or both, including any damage to you or your computer, mobile phone or other hardware or third party software in connection with or arising from the use or downloading materials in connection with the Web and / or in connection with the Service, including any mobile client software.
The company will in no event be liable for any loss or damage, including loss or damage to the Content, as well as personal injury or death as a result of using an individual of the Site or the Service, Applications, Software or third party content published on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to users. The Company may also not be liable for any interactions between users of the Site, nor when they are online or otherwise.
THE SITE, SERVICES (INCLUDING MOBILE SERVICES, THE SERVICES OF SHARING AND THE ESCROW SERVICE ARE TAKING IN TOTAL, AND UNDER HIS FULL RESPONSIBILITY.
The World Model Book reserves the right to change any content, software and other items used or contained in the Site or the Service Platform Applications offered on the Site, at any time without notice. The references to products, services, processes or other information through the use of trade names, trademarks, names of the manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply support, sponsorship or promotion of these elements, nor collaboration with any entity appointed by the Company.
IN NO EVENT SHALL World Model Book OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS MAY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES CAUSED BY LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OF THE PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR OTHER MATERIAL, OR ACCESSIBLE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SI SUCH DAMAGES. EVEN IN CONTRAST WITH THE TERMS HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO USER REGARDING ANY PURPOSE, AND WHETHER THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL ALWAYS restricted to any SUM PAID BY YOU FOR THE SAME SERVICE TO SOCIETY DURING THE PERIOD OF VALIDITY of membership, but may in no circumstances exceed the sum of € 500, oo (five).
IF NOT be paid any amount to World Book Model FOR THE SERVICE, YOU ONLY It will be ordered compensation, unless otherwise provided by law, may not touch THE COMPENSATION AND DAMAGES IN RESPECT OF ANY KIND BY THE COMPANY Notwithstanding the accident.
SOME LOCAL LAWS prohibiting imposition TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SUCH LAWS, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND COULD BE HAVING ADDITIONAL RIGHTS OF SEEKING REDRESS WITHIN OTHERWISE APPROPRIATE LEGAL.
The Model World Book has the right to terminate your membership, delete your profile, and the content and the information you published on the Site or using Applications Platform (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service, the Site, or application platform) for any reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, even if we believe that your age is under 13 or 18 years and you're not enrolled in school or college. Where we are notifying the death of a user, we can, without obligation, maintain the account of that user as a memorial account for a period of time by ourselves in order to allow other users to publish and view comments about the deceased.
(A) where one of the two parties (you and us) has somehow broken or violated or threatened to infringe a patent, property right, trademark or trade secret or other party has breached the rules define the user behavior mentioned above or in the Code of Conduct, and where the parties recognize the inadequacy of the provisions of arbitration under the law and is necessary for any other injunctive action or other and (b) that any dispute or complaint concerning any transaction carried out through third parties We may be subject to arbitration.
Rule for arbitration:
Each side chooses an arbitrator, the two arbitrators so designated shall elect an arbitrator agreed to serve as President of the arbitration. Failing agreement the two arbitrators appointed by the Court President will dich 7000 Chur (Chur), Switzerland seat.
You agree to provide compensation to the World Model Book, its affiliated companies or subject and each of its directors, officers, agents, suppliers, partners and employees, and to exclude them from any liability for loss, complaints, requests for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees arising from or in connection with Your Content, Applications, Software or third party content published or shared on or through the Site (including through sharing service), use of the Service or the by your site, your conduct in connection with the Service or the Site or other users of the Service or the Site or any breach of this Agreement, or the laws or rights of others.
Content of the Code of Conduct
Last update: March 2010
Third Party Content:
Model World Book lets you upload and share with all, content such as photos and videos uploaded from a camera, webcam or mobile phone. This means you can publish and share original videos and photos, of a personal nature that:
(I) belong to you or to your friends
(Ii) have been made / and you or your friends
(Iii) portray artistic forms or animation created by you or your friends. Is not allowed to publish content that is protected by copyright, such as the latest episode of a popular television program or your favorite music video.
Furthermore, we expect users to use common sense and respect copyright and other intellectual property rights of third parties. Therefore, when using the portal, you must not:
· Load or share photos, videos or other content that are not original works created by you or another user
• publish or share any content that infringes or violates copyright, trademark or other rights of others
· Groped to circumvent any content filtering techniques we can apply to protect your privacy
Despite the belief that users should be able to express themselves and their point of view, certain kinds of language are not acceptable in a community such as World Book Model that allows direct interaction between subscribers. Therefore, it is forbidden to publish or share content that:
· Are obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit
· Reproduce scenes of gratuitous violence
· Represent any kind of threats or intimidation, harassment and bullying against some of
· Are derogatory, humiliating, malicious, defamatory, offensive or carriers of messages of hate
Illegal or harmful content or conduct:
While an online service provider, we are not responsible for the behavior of users and we want that World Book Model is a secure website. Therefore, when using the site, you can:
· Violate local, regional, national or international or publish content that encourage criminal acts or provide instructions to that effect
· Make the place of other persons or entities or to provide truthful information about yourself, about your age or your links on other persons or entities
· Use the portal to send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation
• publish or share personally identifiable information to any third party or private
· Request passwords or personal information to anyone, including minors under 18 years
· Use information or content obtained through World Book Model or services available on site in an unauthorized manner by the Code of Conduct of World Book or Model
• publish material that contains software viruses or any computer code, files or programs act to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of other software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
· Register more than one account or use an account, service or a system of others without appropriate permission, or create a false identity on the service or site
· Engage in conduct that may annoy others
This Code of Conduct concerning content may be subject to change at any time, at the sole discretion of World Book Model.
With your registration form that you have read, understood and accepted all its shares this regulation and unquestionably accept that jurisdiction for any dispute to be set in derimere:
- Cantonal Court of Chur
- Engadinstrasse 24
- 7000 Chur - CH - Suisse
Headquarters: World Book Model SA
World Book Model ag
Model Book World Ltd.
The World Model Book, gives you then welcome to your new Social Network and remains at your disposal to provide any clarification or advice that you can afford to enjoy full autonomy in all services and all the potential that the site will have put at your disposal.
Model World Book,
The Director of Administration. f.galli @ worldmodelbook.com
INFORMATION UNDER THE PRIVACY ACT
We inform you that under the Code (Privacy) and respecting therein, the processing of personal data shall follow principles of correctness, transparency and protection of its confidentiality.
In particular, under the requirements, we provide the following information:
1. The data will be using paper and computer.
2. The data provided will be used for the purpose of its inquiry, its membership or its application to the initiatives organized by WORLD MODEL BOOK Ltd., for these purposes, your data will be provided to third parties and contractual relationship with the WORLD MODEL BOOK Ltd.
3. The provision of data for inclusion in the models marked with an asterisk (*) are required, the refusal to supply such data will not allow the management of your request, other data are optional and will not be disclosed without explicit consent and refusal of the grant will have no consequence.
4. The data controller is: WORLD BOOK MODEL Ltd., based in - Roveredo 6535 - (GR), the Via Sant 2, Switzerland
5. The data will be communicated to the controller designated Mr. Ferruccio Galli, domiciled for the office at the headquarters of the company owner, and any persons designated pursuant to the treatment and for the purposes allowed by law, the list is available to vision at the headquarters of the owner of the treatment;
6. Data will not be released to third parties not directly connected with or operating the BOOK WORLD MODEL Ltd.;
7.La inform you that, that you will be entitled to exercise rights at any time, which are listed below in full, by contacting the owner or the controller, as indicated above, by notice sent to MODEL WORLD BOOK Ltd. at: WORLD BOOK MODEL Ltd., the Via Sant 2, 6535 Roveredo - (GR) Switzerland, or by e-mail at f.galli @ worldmodelbook.com
- Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2.The 'has the right to obtain information on:
Others origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and designated representative to treatment.
e. the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State of the subject that no states in which the MODEL WORLD BOOK Ltd., operates with its leaders or agents.
3.The 'has the right to obtain:
Others updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data.
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
This information is distributed by MODEL WORLD BOOK Ltd. in general informational purposes only and states that as regards the protection of personal data MODEL WORLD BOOK Ltd. remains subject to existing rules governing the matter, the company's head office in Switzerland .
Model World Book,
The Director of Administration. f.galli @ worldmodelbook.com